Flange is a mechanical structure that realizes the axial (length direction) connection of two objects. Flanges are also called flange flanges or flanges. Flange is a part that connects between shaft and shaft and is used for connection between pipe ends; it is also useful for flanges on the inlet and outlet of equipment to connect between two equipment. Ceramic flanges are used in many high-precision products or industrial precision products. Because of the advantages of ceramics, ceramic flanges are gradually becoming a substitute for metal flanges, and zirconia ceramic flanges are better for ceramic flanges.
zirconia ceramic flanges
Features and uses of ceramic flange discs:
1. The ceramic flange disc is mainly made of zirconia ceramics, alumina ceramics and other ceramic materials. The ceramic flanges for sand mills, ceramic reducer flanges, and zirconia conveyor discs all have high strength, Excellent performance such as wear resistance, drop resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, no rust, oxidation resistance, insulation, and self-lubrication.
2. The main features of ceramic flange disc connection are easy disassembly, high strength and good sealing performance.
3. The ceramic flange disc is a part that connects the pipe to the pipe. In the pipeline connection, the flange, gasket and bolt are connected to each other as a set of detachable connection of a combined sealing structure. The flange has a ceramic flange. Plastic flanges, metal flanges, etc.
4. The use of ceramic flange discs is mainly used for the connection of cast iron pipes, lining rubber pipes, non-ferrous metal pipes and flange valves, as well as the connection of process equipment and flanges.
Flange disc and metal sealing process and method of use:
1. When installing the flange, the two flanges should be kept parallel as required, and the sealing surface of the flange should not be damaged, and should be cleaned up. Flange gaskets should be selected according to design regulations.
2. Before the ceramic flange disc is metallized and sealed, the sintered tiles should be processed in accordance with the requirements to achieve the requirements of no burrs, no protrusions, and smooth and clean tiles.
3. After metallization and sealing, it is required that there be no silver layer points along the thickness of the porcelain piece.
4. The principle of ceramic metallization. Because the surface structure of ceramic materials is different from that of metal materials, welding often cannot wet the ceramic surface and also form a firm bond. Therefore, the sealing of ceramics and metals is a special process, that is, metallization. The method: first firmly adhere a layer of metal film on the ceramic surface to realize the welding of ceramic and metal.
5. In addition, the special glass solder can directly weld the ceramic flange disc and the metal. The metallization and sealing of ceramics is to coat a layer of metal film with high conductivity and strong bonding on the surface of the working part of the ceramic piece as an electrode.
When using this method to weld ceramic and metal together, the main process is as follows:
The surface of the ceramic flange disc is metallized and infiltrated. The metal film is deposited and the solder is heated to make the precision ceramic parts of the flange disc and the metal welding seal product have high mechanical strength, high resistivity, good electrical insulation performance, high hardness, high melting point, and high temperature resistance. Corrosion, strong chemical stability, good light transmission, wear resistance and other advantages.