(Al2O3) is a very wear-resistant precision ceramic material, which is widely used in all walks of life. The main molding methods of alumina ceramic products are: dry pressing, isostatic pressing, injection molding and casting. Different product shapes, sizes, complex shapes and precision products require different molding methods. High temperature sintered alumina ceramic products can only be machined using a diamond grinding process. As a leading manufacturer of alumina ceramic structural parts in China, Mingrui Ceramics
commonly uses alumina ceramics with a purity of 95%-99.9%.
alumina ceramic structural part made by Mingrui Ceramic
Advantages of alumina ceramics:
1. Alumina ceramics have excellent insulation, low high-frequency loss but good high-frequency insulation;
2. Alumina ceramics have the characteristics of heat resistance, small thermal expansion coefficient, high mechanical strength and good thermal conductivity.
3. Alumina ceramics have the characteristics of chemical corrosion resistance and molten metal properties.
4. Alumina ceramics are non-combustible, rust-resistant and not easy to be damaged. They have excellent properties that are incomparable with other organic materials and metal materials.
5. The wear resistance of alumina ceramics is the same as that of corundum, and the wear resistance of Mohs hardness level 9 is comparable to that of superhard alloys.
Properties of alumina ceramics:
1. High hardness
It has been determined that the Rockwell hardness of alumina is HRA80-90, and the hardness is only inferior to that of diamond, far exceeding the wear resistance of wear-resistant steel and stainless steel.
2. Excellent wear resistance
The alumina ceramic material has been measured by the Institute of Powder Metallurgy of Central South University of Technology, and its wear resistance is 266 times that of manganese steel and 171.5 times that of high-chromium cast iron. According to our customer follow-up survey for more than ten years, it can prolong the service life of equipment by at least ten times under the same working conditions.
3. Light weight
The density of alumina ceramic material is 3.7~3.95g/cm³, which is only half of that of steel, which can greatly reduce the load of equipment.
4. Wide range of application
Alumina ceramics are widely used in machinery, optical fibers, cutting tools, medical, food, chemical, aerospace and other industries.
Common products are: sealing accessories, valve seats, mechanical parts, high temperature electrical insulators, high voltage insulators, electronic components and substrates, bulletproof armor, bearings, wear-resistant or corrosion-resistant linings, semiconductor parts, laser cavities, trays, sandblasting Nozzles, sharpeners, microwave components, frictionless clutches, high temperature kiln furniture, etc.