Zirconia ceramics is a kind of industrial ceramics. It is made by selecting suitable ultra-fine nano-scale zirconia ceramic powder, forming by hot pressing, sintering and forming at a certain temperature. And obtained the best mechanical properties and wear resistance. The flexural strength, fracture toughness and Vickers hardness of zirconia ceramics reach 95.3Mpa, 9.1Mpam1/2, and 12.7Gpa, respectively.
1. The zirconia ceramic substrate is not wear-resistant and cannot be lubricated during use.
2. Most of the zirconia ceramic substrate CPU radiators run at high speed, so they are generally noisy and easy to generate heat, which can easily cause the fan to burn out.
Zirconia ceramic substrate has the following advantages:
1. The zirconia ceramic substrate is resistant to wear, high hardness, low noise, impact resistance, easy to provide constant use quality and long service life.
2. The zirconia ceramic substrate can increase the winding space, increase the torque, increase the speed, increase the blade space, and improve the efficiency of the fan.
3. The zirconia ceramic substrate is resistant to high temperature, no deformation or distortion at ≤1000℃, and no lubrication when running at high speed.
Fourth, the zirconia ceramic substrate is more suitable for working in harsh environments. Such as acid, alkaline environment, oxidizing environment, etc.
5. The zirconia ceramic substrate has low density, non-magnetic, and strong insulation.
6. The zirconia ceramic substrate has low thermal conductivity, low CTE, and wear resistance is second only to diamond.