Alumina industrial ceramics
is a ceramic material with alumina (Al2O3) as the main body. It is used for thick film integrated circuits. Alumina industrial ceramics have good conductivity, mechanical strength and high temperature resistance. Then alumina industrial ceramics have What use and composition? Next, Mingrui Ceramics will introduce to you.
alumina industrial ceramics
The composition of alumina industrial ceramics
The main raw material of alumina industrial ceramics, alumina is made by chemically treating bauxite raw materials to remove oxides such as silicon, iron, and titanium. It is a high-purity alumina raw material.
The content of Al2O3 is generally above 99%. The mineral phase is composed of 40%～76% γ-Al2O3 and 24%～60% α-Al2O3. γ-Al2O3 can be transformed into α-Al2O3 (corundum) at 950～1200℃, and significant volume shrinkage occurs at the same time.
The use of alumina industrial ceramics
1. Electronic components: high-voltage switch shells, circuit substrates, radomes and high-temperature and high-pressure insulating materials.
2. Wear-resistant materials: ball mill lining, wear-resistant porcelain balls and rods, porcelain ball mill jars, alumina (corundum) mortars, metal liquid stirring rods, etc.
3. High temperature components: high temperature furnace tube (internal thread and external thread furnace tube), high temperature metal liquid conveying tube, high temperature thermocouple tube, crucible, laser tube, high temperature pressure rod (pressure sensor), high temperature burner (argon arc welding) Nozzle), transparent sodium lamp tube and high temperature window.
4. Mechanical parts: cutting abrasives, wear-resistant porcelain parts of textile machines, parts of sewage pumps and acid (alkali) pumps, sealing ring valve parts, automobile spark plugs, metal drawing dies, armor protection plates, instrument bearings and artificial gems, Sandblasting nozzles, etc.
5. Bioceramics: artificial joints, teeth, etc.