generally refer to industrial ceramic rods, which are small-diameter round rod-shaped accessories made of high-purity, high-density ceramic materials. They are usually manufactured by sintering processes. The commonly used materials for industrial ceramic rods are alumina
, Silicon Carbide
and Silicon Nitride
. Industrial ceramic rods have the characteristics of wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high hardness, high temperature and high pressure, and are widely used in machinery manufacturing, chemical industry, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
Alumina and zirconia ceramic rods produced by Mingrui Ceramics
Features of industrial ceramic rods:
1. Good wear resistance: Ceramic rods have excellent wear resistance and relatively stable surface quality, which can effectively prolong the service life of accessories.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: the ceramic rod will not be eroded by acid and alkali corrosion or other chemical media, so that it can work in harsh environments.
3. High hardness: ceramic material has high hardness and excellent wear resistance, which enables it to provide more stable working performance in high-speed moving mechanical devices.
4. High temperature and high pressure: The ceramic rod has excellent high temperature and high pressure resistance, so it can be used under high pressure and high temperature environment, and it is not easy to collapse or deform.
Advantages of industrial ceramic rods:
1. Good wear resistance and corrosion resistance: ceramic rods can maintain a long service life in harsh environments.
2. High stability: The ceramic rod has the characteristics of high hardness and high strength, which can provide more stable working performance.
3. Ease of processing: Compared with other materials, such as metal, ceramic rod materials are easier to cut into required sizes.
4. Good safety performance: Since ceramics are insulating materials, ceramic rods are widely used in the field of electrical equipment.
Application of industrial ceramic rods:
Machinery manufacturing: It can be used as grinding rods, positioning pins and other spare parts used in low-pressure environments.
Chemical field: Ceramic rods can be made into chemical instruments, pipeline valves, etc. The advantages of acid and alkali corrosion resistance make them more suitable for chemical experiments and other experimental work.
Electrical equipment: ceramic rod is an insulating material that can be used to make insulating brackets, electrical machinery accessories, etc.
Oil and natural gas extraction: ceramic rods can be used to manufacture corrosion-resistant drill bits or crude oil pumps, etc., ensuring use in harsh downhole environments.