Industrial ceramics, that means ceramics for industrial production and industrial products, is a kind of precision ceramics, which can play mechanical, thermal, chemical, and other functions in many industries.
Industrial ceramics, that is, ceramics for industrial production and industrial products, is a kind of precision ceramics, which can play mechanical, thermal, chemical, and other functions in many industries.
The following are some of the main types and applications of industrial ceramics.
1. Chemical ceramics: acid-resistant containers, pipes, towers, pumps, valves and accessories for enamelled reaction pots used in various chemical industries, and crucibles, evaporation dishes, combustion boats, etc., used in chemical laboratories.
2. Electrical ceramics: insulators used on high and low voltage transmission lines in the power industry. Bushings for motors, post insulators, low-voltage electrical appliances, and lighting insulators, as well as telecommunications insulators, radio insulators, etc.
3. Refractory ceramics: refractories used in various high-temperature industrial furnaces, such as ceramic rods, ceramic furnace tubes, etc.
4. Special ceramics: special ceramic products used in a variety of modern industries and cutting-edge science and technology, including high alumina ceramics, titanium magnesite ceramics, zircon ceramics, silicon nitride ceramics, as well as silicon carbide ceramics, and so on.
5. Ceramic structural parts: ceramic structural parts are used in various structures of various machines, including ceramic bearings, ceramic bushings, ceramic valves, ceramic rods, ceramic tubes, and so on.
Because industrial ceramics have a series of advantages such as high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, wear-resistance, and erosion resistance, they can be used in harsh working environments instead of metal materials and organic polymer materials. it has become an indispensable important material in traditional industrial transformation, emerging industries, and high and new technology, and has a very broad application prospect in the fields of energy, aerospace, machinery, automobile, electronics, chemical industry, and so on.